Parking Pass Recharge
Purchase a Parking Pass Recharge if you have received a Black Creek Parking Pass from a previous purchase and you'd like to extend your access.
For more information, please call 416-736-1733 ext. 5400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an emial confirmation when your renewal has been activated. Renewals are processed during operational hours, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm.
- Parking lot usage is monitored, violations of parking resolutions will result in the withdrawal of parking privileges.
- Your Parking Permit is solely for the use of the party to whom it was issued and for the vehicle identified on the permit. Transfer by sale or exchange renders the permit invalid.
- Parking Passes are non-refundable.
- ONLY 1 Plate Number allowed on permit.
- $15 replacement fee will be charged for lost or stolen passes, for passes purchased online only. No refund can be given to passes purchased at the Payment Station on site.
- Passes purchased on or after September 1, 2016 are non refundable.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized vehicles will be ticketed and may be towed, at the owner’s expense.
- TRCA/BCPV assumes no responsibility for damage to or loss of a motor vehicle or its contents, no matter how caused.
- Parking Permits are issued by and remain the property of TRCA/BCPV