LOCATION: Black Creek Pioneer Village – 1000 Murray Ross Parkway, Toronto Ontario
DATE: Sunday September 17, 2017
TIME: 11:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Vendors are required to complete the vendor application form along with a short description of their products.
- Black Creek staff will judge the applications based on acceptance criteria.
- Vendors will be notified if their application has been accepted or denied within a week after submission.
All products will be judged on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the Festival theme (handmade, handcrafted, local)
- Interest to patrons
- Product uniqueness
Vendors are accepted based on the items listed and pictured on their application form. If you wish to sell items other than those listed and/or pictured, permission must be obtained from Black Creek Pioneer Village PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
Vendors who are able to provide a demonstration at the event of how their products are created may be given preference. However, this is not a requirement.
Vendors must provide Black Creek with the names of the person(s) staffing the booth.
At this time, Black Creek is looking for designers, artisans and craftspeople who provide products related to the concepts of “handmade” and “local”.
- Vendors will be required to have their products available to sell or order. Vendors will keep 100% of the revenue generated from their booth during this day.
- Vendors who wish to sell food, health and beauty items or other higher risk items or services must provide proof of insurance with a public liability of no less than $5 million.
- Vendors must sign a Concession and Permit Agreement.
Vendors will be placed throughout the Historic Village in both indoor and outdoor facilities depending on the needs and requirements of the vendors and Black Creek Pioneer Village, and on a first come, first served basis. Limited electricity is available for computers and debit/credit machines. Public Wi-Fi is available in the Village. Black Creek Pioneer Village can provide the following if needed:
- Up to three (3) six-foot plastic tables
- Two (2) chairs
Vendors are responsible for:
- Vendor signage
- Table décor
- Shelving to display product
- Pop up tent (if wanted)
- Extension cords
- Generators (if needed)
- Removal of personal décor and garbage. Garbage and recycling bins will be available.
Vendors may drop off equipment, products and merchandise on Sunday September 17, 2017 from 8:30-10:45 am. Vendors must remove their products and display between 5:00 pm and 6:30 pm on Sunday September 17, 2017. Vehicles are only permitted in the Village for setup between 8:30 am and 10:45 am and after 5:00 pm.
The vendor fee is $56.50 for the day and is non-refundable upon confirmation of your participation in the festival.
Space will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you have a preference for space, whether indoor or outdoor, please make that evident in your application form.
Vendors who wish to bring their own tents and/or tables: please make note on the application form, or call Erika Wilson at 416.736.1733 x 5427.
Vendors will have their name, websites, and logo (if a high resolution image is provided) on the Black Creek website, and will be listed in the event program.