Celebrate all things handmade at Black Creek’s Artisan Village, a festival of food, drink and design. Savour local food delights and shop for an array of local designers, artists and and craftspeople. Register on-site for hands-on workshops and take home your own piece of the past!
- Village opens at 11 am and closes at 4:30 pm for this special event day
- Local food vendors and food trucks
- Shop from unique local artisans, designers and craftspeople including Man Made Grooming Co., A Word in the Woods, Marigold’s Maple Syrup, La Chacha Soaps, Toronto Bee Rescue, Boreal Gelato, Monkey Butter, Cate & Levi, Gy Pebble Art, The Evergreen Collective, BOXIT, Northumberland Crafts, Milk Thistle Paper Co., SASA Naturals, Little Havana Cafe, itsCOWLDoutside, Comfy Accessories, Menos Canada Inc., La Parisienne Jewellery and Accessories, Catharsis of Petra, Holystone Harbour, Style Hub and more!
- Artisanal workshops around the Village **
- Historic Ale Sampling in the brewery**
- Black Creek Registration Department Fundraising Book and Furniture Sale**
- Interact with Barnyard Animals
- Pioneer Demonstrations:historic cooking, grain threshing, and more!
** Additional fees apply for these activities