1000 Murray Ross Pkwy
North York, ON M3J 2P3
A Revolutionary War Re-enactment!
Enjoy a fun-filled weekend of muskets, soldiers and spies!
The conflict begins at 2:50 pm at Half Way House.
- Let the BATTLE commence: March with soldiers into an immersive 18th century combat experience!
- Track the Yankee spy: Crack codes and find the traitor.
- Fashion show: 1770’s trendsetters strut the catwalk in style.
- Ready, aim, FIRE: Catch a live musket demo.
- March, drill and drum in the Mini Militia like a revolutionary war soldier.
- Challenge a friend at the Rubber Band Shooting Gallery.
- Refresh yourself with a beer sampler at the Black Creek Historic Brewery (additional charges apply).
- Not for the faint of heart! Casualties are treated after the battle.
- Remember your rubber boots! Our North Property is a bit muddy.
- Questions about accessibility? Please contact our Special Events Coordinator.