Take part in workshops at the Village designed just for home schooler and learning pods!
Do you have what it takes to live in 19th-century Ontario? Find out in this immersive program, in which participants discover even more ways to prepare to go back in time. Each participant will get hands-on with a pre-packaged craft kit!
Even if you didn’t attend a previous bootcamp, we encourage you to sign up!
- Fee Per Session: $15 per participant (including parents)
- Time: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Ages: Designed for students ages 5 to 12, but all age groups are welcome!
NOTE: Workshops will include activities for children ages 2 to 4 years.
To register by phone, call 416.667.6295 ext. 2.
These home school workshops run each Wednesday until December 16 and are open to all families and learning pods. With a new theme each week, these workshops are designed to engage students in unique interactive experiences. Find out about all upcoming workshops.
Health & Safety
The safety of visitors and staff is our top priority.
Before you visit the Village, we ask that you do the Ontario Ministry of Health self-assessment for COVID-19. If you are not feeling well, please visit us another day.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need to wear a mask?
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside a public space. You must wear a mask while in the Visitor Centre and in the heritage buildings. Limited exceptions apply.
- Forgot your mask? We’ll have some available for purchase on arrival.
- Our staff will be wearing masks too while they are in public areas. We want to keep everyone safe!
What health and safety measures has the Village implemented?
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned frequently through the day.
- Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations are available throughout the site. Please expect to wash or sanitize your hands when you arrive and throughout your visit.
- Point-of-sale systems are sanitized after every use.
- Washrooms are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day.
How do I check in?
Please join the physically-distanced queue leading to our admissions kiosk.
- When it is your turn to register, a staff member will call you forward. We’ll ask to see your ticket and will ask you some health screening questions.
- Please be patient if you have to line up. Our staff are working as quickly as possible to help you start your time in the Village while ensuring the safety of all our visitors.