1000 Murray Ross Pkwy
North York, ON M3J 2P3
A Revolutionary War Re-enactment!
Enjoy a fun-filled weekend of muskets, soldiers and spies!
- Let the BATTLE OF BLACK CREEK commence: March alongside the soldiers to the North Property and witness an 18th century battle! (Weather dependent)
- Track the Yankee spy: Crack codes, hunt for clues and find the traitor…
- Ready, aim, FIRE: Catch a live musket demo.
- March, drill and drum in the Mini Militia like a revolutionary war soldier.
- Challenge a friend at the Rubber Band Shooting Gallery.
- Refresh yourself with a beer sampler at the Black Creek Historic Brewery (additional charges apply).
- Remember your rubber boots! Our North Property is a bit muddy.
- Questions about accessibility? Please contact our Special Events Coordinator.
Hours & Admission:
|Hours of Operation||Saturday June 16 – Sunday June 17
|Soldiers and Spies||11:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Admission Per Person||Price (*Plus applicable taxes)
|Adult (Age 15-59)||$15.00|
|Child (Age 5-14)||$11.00|
|Infant (Age 4 and under)||Free *Does not apply for group bookings|
|Student (15+ with ID)||$12.00|