APPRENTICE FOR A DAY
Spend the day working one-on-one with our Baker, Printer, Tinsmith, Spinner or Weaver! Experience the work of a 19th century crafts-person and learn all about the tools of the trade. Take home your finished product to show off to your friends and family.
- Apprenticeships available on weekends May, June, July, August, December and daily in September, October, and November.
- $75/members, $80/non-member, one person per day (taxes not included)
- Apprenticeships must be booked 2 weeks in advance
To find available apprenticeships by dates, click the green highlighted cell on the calendar below
Please call 416.667.6295, for more information and to register by phone to step back in time as an Apprentice for a Day.
*All apprentices must be 15 years or older.
BREW WITH THE BREWMASTER
Spend the day learning how to brew as they did in the 1860s. Take home a 2L growler of beer.
- Weekends (May-December), Fridays (July & August)
- $90/members, $99/non-member, one person per day but we can accommodate more than one person as long as they know each other. 3 people is the max. (taxes not included)