Dates From: 1860
Original Location: Vaughan Township
This three-sided vertical-board-on-timber frame structure was built on a random stone foundation. The purpose was to provide covered parking for the horses and buggies of the church parishioners to keep their animals and vehicles out of the weather.
Dismantled in the 1970s, the shed was moved to Black Creek Pioneer Village in 1982 and restored.