Let us help you plan a day at the Village with activities designed especially for home-schooled youngsters.
The possibilities are endless:
- Learn tricks of the trade from the tinsmith and other Village artisans.
- Explore the fashions of the Victorian era.
- Get up close and personal with fascinating artifacts from the past.
- Tour the Half Way House Inn and other heritage buildings.
- Play a game of baseball using the authentic 1860’s rules.
- Discover the wonders of working with wool, from dyeing to spinning.
- Visit with the Village farm animals.
Call 416.667.6295 to learn more.