Dates From: circa 1840
Original Location: Limehouse, Ontario (near Georgetown)
This impressive three-hole privy is Neoclassical/Georgian in style, with a wooden structure and gabled roof. The sides are horizontal lapp siding, with vertical board and batten on the back. The front has a panel door and three-over-two pane sidelights.
The structure was moved to Black Creek in 1971 and restored for opening the following year.