Dates From: 1855
Original Location: Laskey, Ontario (King Township)
The general store and post office built by Joseph Baldwin in 1845 served customers well into the 20th century. The frame structure has a “boom town” front, with a long slope-roofed veranda. The structure included store room, flanked by an open-front horse and buggy shed.
The store was saved from demolition and brought to Black Creek Pioneer Village for restoration in 1960.