Host a festival at Black Creek Pioneer Village’s North Property: an expansive outdoor event space located just north of Steeles Avenue West!
7060 Jane Street, City of Vaughan (just north of Black Creek Pioneer Village)
MAP + DIRECTIONS
Supervisor, Historic Programs
Phone: (416) 736-1733 ext. 5462
This large greenspace is …
- Located beside two major roadways, it is also a five-minute walk from the Highway 407 subway station.
- The property is close to the hotels and restaurants of the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, including the Hilton Garden Inn and Courtyard by Marriott.
- The site features a number of rarely seen heritage buildings, including one of the oldest houses in the GTA!
An Urban Oasis
- Your visitors won’t feel fenced-in: the property is surrounded by lush greenery!
The North Property is highly adaptable, featuring different sections that can be used for performances, craft markets, food vendors, and much more! All of these spaces are included in the booking price, as well as separate entrance lanes for vendors and visitors.
Parking is available at the Black Creek Pioneer Village main lot, located at 1000 Murray Ross Parkway. We encourage our event partners to promote the use of TTC and York Region Transit. There is parking all along the Toronto subway line (line 1 towards Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station).
North Property Dimensions
Bookings cover more than 3.5 acres of open space. This includes the main field, which is approximately 52,000 square feet, and another large open area that is approximately 25,000 square feet.
Additional greenspaces and two large entrance and exit areas are also included.
Your booking also includes:
- Advice from Black Creek’s knowledgeable event team, which creates fun and unique experiences for 30,000-plus visitors each year!
- Promotion on the Black Creek Pioneer Village website and social media platforms. (Our Facebook page alone has more than 10,000 followers!)
- The option to host a vendor orientation session prior to your event, for no additional charge.
Contact Victoria Miller at (416) 736-1733 ext. 5462 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.